When I lost my wings, you're there to catch me
You give me faith and voice that guide me
When I feel alone, you always stays beside me
And in times of troubles, your very much willing to save me.
Falling for you would mean the end of our friendship
Loving you would give me so much heartaches
And I know deep inside I can never have you
Coz' somehow, somewhere, someone has been loving you.
I can't love you but my heart does
I won't need you but my soul does
I didn't miss you but my mind does
And you can never be special but somewhere deep inside you are.
We used to be together but you're out of reach
We used to tell secrets but doesn't mean we're best friends
I know, it's possible to own you only in my dreams
But everytime I wake up, those dreams totally ends.
Thursday, December 01, 2005
I Can Love You Never
Posted by
Ms. Black
at
6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment