Even if you're my world and I love you
Still I know for the fact that I can't have you
My heart always longed to touch and hold you
But my mind knew it can never be come true.
My life won't be complete if I lost you
My heart aches at times that I can't see you
My mind is in trouble everytime I talk to you
But still I know for real, I can never own you.
Even if you love me and I love you too
The world is against us and pulling you
Bringing you somewhere I might never know
Just to take you away and I can't find you.
So it would be better if I love you secretly
Coz I know you'll always be in my heart so truly
Forever you'll be the only one for me honestly
And I'll be happy and greatly loving you faithfully.
-dapz-
Monday, December 12, 2005
Hopeless Situation
Posted by
Ms. Black
at
9:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment