Thursday, November 24, 2005

Carelessness

Because of you, I shed a lot of tears
Because of you, I lost lots of opportunities
Because of you, I was directed on the wrong ways
And because of you, I was now away with my friends.

Many times I've tried to get through on you
Sometimes I make a journal just to avoid you
I even set my phone's reminder to forget you
But still I can't even ignore the whole and real you.

My carelessness has brought me a lot of shame
Making it impossible for me to have a good fame
Leaving me with all the heartaches I accidentally attained
And now, I'm no one who keep on searching a mend.

I know I can never get you out of my life
Because of you, I learned how to survive
I may never get back all those tears I've cried
But I'm trying my best that this carelessness be minimized.

No comments: